Support Us at a Fundraising Event!
Become a Volunteer!
Project HELP welcomes volunteers, whether you are a parent or not, who can appreciate the unique challenges of parenting and are willing to share their time, talent, and resources to help us empower parents, nurture families and strengthen our community.
Whatever your skills, interests, and availability, there will be a volunteering opportunity for you at Project HELP.
- Parent Mentors (English and Bilingual/Spanish Speaking)
- Child Care Assistance for our Workshops
- Workshop Facilitators and Presenters
- Linguistic Translation
- In-Kind Donation Delivery, Storage and Drop-off (Food, Clothing and Household Items)
- Administrative Assistance
- Skills-Based or Pro Bono Volunteer
- General Volunteer
- Event and Fundraising Volunteer
- Community Service Volunteer (May Be Available-Upon Request)
- Internship (May Be Available-Upon Request)
Please submit an Volunteer Interest Form. This is a general interest application; upon completion of this form, you will receive a call from our Volunteer Specialist, Abby Johnson, regarding our specific volunteer opportunities that match your skill-set and interests. Please note that we may not always have an opportunity available in your top area of interest. More information will be provided after the completion of this interest application.
Discover the joy of giving of yourself and your time, become a part of our Project HELP team today. Together we can empower parents, nurture families and strengthen communities. If you are interested in becoming a Project HELP volunteer and/or would like further information on volunteering opportunities, do not wait!
For further information on volunteer opportunities please contact Abby Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org