We very much appreciate your contribution to Strong Families (formerly Project HELP).
Each and every gift is an investment in the safety and healthy development of a child.
Together we can offer quality services that truly empower parents, nurture families and strengthen our community.
Your contributions to support Project HELP’s work, both monetary and in kind, are tax deductible through YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, a 501(c)3 tax exempt, non-profit organization.
Please mail your donation with checks payable to:
YWCA Metropolitan Chicago
1 N. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Note Strong Families in the memo line.
Thank you for your support!
Become a Volunteer!
- Parent Mentors (English and Bilingual/Spanish Speaking)
- Child Care Assistance for our Workshops
- Workshop Facilitators and Presenters
- Linguistic Translation
- In-Kind Donation Delivery, Storage and Drop-off (Food, Clothing and Household Items)
- Administrative Assistance
- Skills-Based or Pro Bono Volunteer
- General Volunteer
- Event and Fundraising Volunteer
- Community Service Volunteer (May Be Available-Upon Request)
- Internship (May Be Available-Upon Request)
Discover the joy of giving of yourself and your time, become a part of our Strong Families team today. Together we can empower parents, nurture families and strengthen communities. If you are interested in becoming a Strong Families volunteer and/or would like further information on volunteering opportunities, do not wait! For further information on volunteer opportunities please contact Peggy McGuire at email@example.com.