Become a Volunteer!
- Parent Mentors (English and Bilingual/Spanish Speaking)
- Child Care Assistance for our Workshops
- Workshop Facilitators and Presenters
- Linguistic Translation
- In-Kind Donation Delivery, Storage and Drop-off (Food, Clothing and Household Items)
- Administrative Assistance
- Skills-Based or Pro Bono Volunteer
- General Volunteer
- Event and Fundraising Volunteer
- Community Service Volunteer (May Be Available-Upon Request)
- Internship (May Be Available-Upon Request)
Discover the joy of giving of yourself and your time, become a part of our Strong Families team today. Together we can empower parents, nurture families and strengthen communities. If you are interested in becoming a Strong Families volunteer and/or would like further information on volunteering opportunities, do not wait! For further information on volunteer opportunities please contact Peggy McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org.